Benefits Of Clean Energy
Did you know that electricity production is the single largest source of industrial air pollution in the United States? That’s the bad news.
The good news is that, with Conserva Energy you can choose clean and pollution-free renewable electricity. As a result you can actually be part of the solution, to the problem of pollution!
The benefits of clean renewable electricity are both environmental and economic. By choosing clean electricity, you can help the environment today and create benefits for the generations of tomorrow.
- No emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), mercury, nitrogen oxide (NOx), sulfur dioxide (SO2) or particulate matter into the air, water and soil. These harmful pollutants may lead to climate change, mercury poisoning, acid rain and smog.
- Doesn’t require fossil-fuel extraction that seriously damages the land.
- Made from unlimited renewable sources that never run out, unlike limited fossil fuels.
- Helps preserve and protect the environment for the future generation.
- Creates green job employment in the U.S.; between 1998 and 2007, clean energy economy jobs — white-and blue-collar positions — grew by 9.1 percent, while total jobs grew by only 3.7 percent (Pew Charitable Trust).
- Helps secure America’s energy future by investing in domestic energy sources.
- Brings development to rural areas, where renewable facilities are often located to take advantage of ample space and resource potential.
No matter which of these reasons is most important to you, any one of them can be a great reason to choose clean electricity from Conserva Energy!